Coming Soon: 2019-2023 Trans-NIH Strategic Plan for Women’s Health Research
The new Trans-NIH Strategic Plan for Women’s Health Research will be published in early 2019. The 5-year plan highlights the following strategic goals:
- To advance rigorous research that is relevant to the health of women
- To develop methods and leverage data sources that consider the influences of sex and gender
- To enhance dissemination and implementation of evidence to improve women’s health
- To promote training and careers in interdisciplinary women’s health research and among women scientists
- To improve evaluation of NIH investments in women’s health research
Advancing Science for the Health of Women: 2019-2023 Trans-NIH Strategic Plan for Women’s Health Research was developed by a collaborative group of leaders from the NIH Institutes, Centers, and Offices; external stakeholders; and the public. The plan will be published to the ORWH website in early 2019. You can read more about the previous strategic plan and view the plan by visiting A Vision for 2020 for Women's Health Research.
Subscribe to ORWH to receive an email notification when the new strategic plan becomes available.