ORWH develops and supports opportunities to recruit, retain, and advance women in biomedical careers, and programs that support both women and men in women's health and sex differences research careers. ORWH works to increase the number of scientists studying women's health and sex differences research and supports mentored career development and NIH intramural training and education programs to ensure that women's health research remains at the forefront of the NIH research agenda.
- Women in STEM Research: Better Data and Information Sharing Could Improve Oversight of Federal Grant-making and Title IX Compliance
- Civil Rights Protections in NIH-Supported Research, Programs, Conferences and Other Activities
- Fact Sheet: ORWH Career Development Initiatives (PDF - 473.0KB)
- Career Development & Mentoring Resources
- Women Scientists in Action
- Local Legends: Celebrating America's Local Women Physicians