Within these pages, you will find thought-provoking information about women's health, learn about new research NIH is funding, and find important information for and about women scientists in the biomedical field.
- Integrating the Influence of Sex and Gender in Research: Keeping Women Veterans in Focus
- Taking cardiology clinical trials to the next level: A call to action, Clinical Cardiology, 2018; Women’s Health Issues, 2019
- Considering sex as a biological variable in preclinical research, FASEB 2016
- Sex and gender equity in research: Rationale for the SAGER guidelines and recommended use, Research Integrity and Peer Review, 2016
- Studying both sexes: A guiding principle for biomedicine, FASEB, 2015
See additional journal publications in the ORWH Reading Room.