Within these pages, you will find thought-provoking information about women's health, learn about new research NIH is funding, and find important information for and about women scientists in the biomedical field.
- Special Issue of Journal of Women's Health on Maternal Morbidity & Mortality
- Pregnant in the United States in the COVID19 pandemic: a collision of crises we cannot ignore, Journal of the National Medical Association, 2021
- HIV-Related Stigma Research as a Priority at the National Institutes of Health, AIDS and Behavior, 2021
- The Intersection of Maternal Morbidity and Mortality and Intimate Partner Violence in the United States, Current Women's Health Reviews, 2020
- The role of gynecologists in screening older women for ocular surface disease symptoms, Menopause, 2020
- Sex as a Biological Variable: A 5-year progress report and call to action, Journal of Women’s Health, 2020
- Using the Ecological Systems Theory to Understand Black/White Disparities in Maternal Morbidity and Mortality in the United States, Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities, 2020
- Integrating the Influence of Sex and Gender in Research: Keeping Women Veterans in Focus, Women's Health Issues, 2019
- Taking Cardiology Clinical Trials to the Next Level: A Call to Action, Clinical Cardiology, 2018
- Considering sex as a biological variable in preclinical research, FASEB, 2016
- Sex and Gender equity in research: Rationale for the SAGER guidelines and recommended use, Research Integrity and Peer Review, 2016
- Studying Both Sexes: A Guiding Principle for Biomedicine, FASEB, 2015
See additional journal publications in the ORWH Reading Room.