Read more about research on women's health and women's health issues in the resources listed below. The compiled reports are published by ORWH.
- Fiscal Years 2015-2016: Full Report on Research on Women’s Health (PDF - 23.1MB)
- The National Academies Collection: Reports funded by National Institutes of Health
- Monitoring Adherence to the NIH Policy on the Inclusion of Women and Minorities as Subjects in Clinical Research; Comprehensive Report: Tracking of Clinical Research, FY 2011- FY 2012 (PDF - 2.7MB)
- Monitoring Adherence to the National Institutes of Health Policy on the Inclusion of Women and Minorities as Subjects in Clinical Research. Comprehensive Report: Tracking of Human Subjects Research as Reported in Fiscal Years 2009–2010 (PDF - 4.2MB)
- Enrolling Pregnant Women: Issues in Clinical Research (PDF - 2.5MB)