Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH)
Research & Training Resources
NIH’s Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH) is committed to providing information and tools to the scientific community to help incorporate consideration of the biologic variable of sex in preclinical research design, analysis, and reporting, which strengthens science.
- Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences program
- Online Education on Sex and Gender Differences
- Reading Room: Journal Articles on Sex Differences Research
- Questions & Answers
- Exploring the Biological Contributions to Human Health: Does Sex Matter? (2001 IOM Report)
- Sex-Specific Reporting of Scientific Research: A Workshop Summary
- News Release: New supplemental awards apply sex and gender lens to NIH-funded research
- Stepping Stones to the Future, ORWH Director’s Blog
- A Conversation Worth Having, ORWH Director’s Blog
- Rock Talk: Considering Sex as a Biological Variable in Research – Your Input is Requested, OER Director’s Blog
- NIH Takes Steps to Address Sex Differences in Preclinical Research, NIH Director’s Statement
- Anne Rancourt, M.P.S.