Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH)
Research & Training Resources
NIH’s Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH) is committed to providing information and tools to the scientific community to help incorporate consideration of the biologic variable of sex in preclinical research design, analysis, and reporting, which strengthens science.
- Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences program
- Online Education on Sex and Gender Differences
- Reading Room: Sentinel Journal Articles on Sex Differences Research
- Questions & Answers
- Exploring the Biological Contributions to Human Health: Does Sex Matter? (2001 IOM Report)
- Sex-Specific Reporting of Scientific Research: A Workshop Summary
- NIH Takes Steps to Address Sex Differences in Preclinical Research, NIH Director’s Statement
- Filling the Gaps: NIH to Enact New Policies to Address Sex Differences, ORWH Director’s Blog
- Rock Talk: More on Addressing Sex Differences in Preclinical Studies, OER Director’s Blog
- Anne Rancourt, M.P.S.