Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH)
In the Lab
Some scientists are already addressing the influence of sex in biomedical research. What can we learn from their work in the lab? In the coming months, we will share their stories. You can hear about the research that the Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH) and its partnering NIH Institutes and Centers have supported. Also learn about ORWH’s interdisciplinary Specialized Centers of Research on Sex Differences (SCOR) program, which focuses on the influence of sex in major medical conditions affecting women.
- Program Abstracts: Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences
- Administrative Supplements for Research on Sex/Gender Differences
If you have helpful information or tips to share with other NIH grantees, please contact us.
- New Funding Opportunity: Administrative Supplements
- News Release: New supplemental awards apply sex and gender lens to NIH-funded research
- Stepping Stones to the Future, ORWH Director’s Blog
- A Conversation Worth Having, ORWH Director’s Blog
- Rock Talk: Considering Sex as a Biological Variable in Research – Your Input is Requested, OER Director’s Blog
- NIH Takes Steps to Address Sex Differences in Preclinical Research, NIH Director’s Statement
- Anne Rancourt, M.P.S.