Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH)
In the Lab
Some scientists are already addressing the influence of sex in biomedical research. What can we learn from their work in the lab? In the coming months, NIH’s Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH) will share their stories. You can hear about the research that ORWH and its partnering NIH Institutes and Centers have supported. Also learn about ORWH’s interdisciplinary Specialized Centers of Research on Sex Differences (SCOR) program, which focuses on the influence of sex in major medical conditions affecting women.
- Program Abstracts: Specialized Centers of Research (SCOR) on Sex Differences
- Administrative Supplements for Research on Sex/Gender Differences
If you have helpful information or tips to share with other NIH grantees, please contact us.
- NIH Takes Steps to Address Sex Differences in Preclinical Research, NIH Director’s Statement
- Filling the Gaps: NIH to Enact New Policies to Address Sex Differences, ORWH Director’s Blog
- Rock Talk: More on Addressing Sex Differences in Preclinical Studies, OER Director’s Blog
- Anne Rancourt, M.P.S.