Office of Research on Women’s Health (ORWH)
These resources from the National Institutes of Health and from other federal agencies within the Department of Health and Human Services provide a wide range of health– and research–related information.
- NIH Health Information
Resources from NIH Institutes and Centers.
- Women’s Health
Women’s health topics developed by NIH Institutes and Centers.
- Women’s Health Research Resources
Resources developed in partnership with ORWH and the National Library of Medicine Outreach and Special Populations Branch.
- A Primer for Women’s Health: Learn about Your Body in 52 Weeks
With 52 health topics, one for each week of the year, this online primer offers practical strategies for women.
- NIAMS National Multicultural Outreach Initiative
NIAMS and NIH resources designed for multicultural communities on bone, joint, muscle and skin conditions.
- NIH Publications List
A database of publications available from NIH Institutes and Centers.
- Research and Your Health Series
NIH Vulvodynia Awareness Program.
- Women Are Scientists
A DVD series produced by ORWH with the NIH Office of Science Education showcasing women scientists and their careers. Learn more.
- NIH VideoCasting
NIH symposiums, conferences, seminars, and many ORWH events are available live or archived at NIH VideoCasting and Podcasting.
- NIH YouTube Channel
Features NIH research staff and research topics of interest.
- HRSA Women’s Health Curricula: Final Report
Expert Panel Recommendations for Interprofessional Collaboration across the Health Professions from HRSA
- Violence Against Women
Resources, information, and tools.
- Office of Women’s Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Food and Drug Administration Office of Women’s Health
- Food and Drug Administration Consumer Health Information
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality Office of Women’s Health and Gender-Based Research
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Office of Women’s Health
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Health Insurance Marketplace, Affordable Care Act
This page last reviewed on November 3, 2014