Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH)
Scientific Career Development Resources
ORWH develops and supports opportunities for the recruitment, retention, re-entry and advancement of women in biomedical careers and sponsors programs that support both women and men in women’s health and sex differences research. A variety of resources are available on career development and training from the ORWH.
To order copies, please contact ODORWHfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women in Science at the National Institutes of Health, 2007–2008
- Women in Biomedical Research: Best Practices for Sustaining Career Success, 2009
- Career Advice for Life Scientists: Volume III (Women in Cell Biology), 2009
- Career Advice for Life Scientists: Volumes I & II (Women in Cell Biology), 2008
- National Leadership Workshop on Mentoring Women in Biomedical Careers (meeting proceedings) 2009
- Casual Factors and Interventions Workshop Summary, 2012
- Advancement of Women in Biomedical Careers Workshop Summary, 2014