Office of Research on Women's Health (ORWH)
Trans-NIH Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Working Group
In an effort to strengthen research efforts to advance understanding of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) will lead the Trans-NIH ME/CFS Research Working Group. The newly focused working group will look at, among other things, how new technologies might shed light on the cause of ME/CFS.
The National Institutes of Health supports research on ME/CFS. In partnership with NIH Institutes and Centers (ICs), NINDS leads the trans-NIH effort to promote research on ME/CFS by convening meetings of the working group, coordinating communications about ME/CFS, and sharing information about NIH ME/CFS research and activities within the NIH, among other HHS agencies, and to the broader extramural research and advocate communities.
- About the Trans-NIH ME/CFS Working Group
- Trans-NIH ME/CFS Working Group Members
- About ME/CFS
- ME/CFS Workshops and Conferences
- ME/CFS Investigator Resources
- FAQs about ME/CFS and Trans-NIH ME/CFS Research
- Trans-ME/CFS Working Group and Related Contacts